My kids just completed there first week back to school. Kiah is a 5th grader this year. I can't believe she is that old. She loves going to Orchard Elementary and we hope we can keep here there. She will be doing the school choir again this year, and taking voice lessons and dance. Kesli is a 3rd grader. She is such a smartie. She has such fun friends this year and is very social. She is taking ballet and jazz this year. Ikey boy is starting Kindergarden on monday. His teacher is Mrs. Jones and I had here in 5th grade and now she is teaching my son, small world. Isaac is hoping to play soccer this year, he loves video games and star wars. He is such a great kid. Sadie and Saylor have another year home with mommy. We are going to have mommy and twins time everyday. They have never received my full attention. I am excited to get to know them better. They love playing outside, shopping, and fancy nancy books. They are turning 4 on Sept 3rd. They are having a Fancy Nancy birthday party. For any of you that have young girls get the Fancy Nancy books they are great. This year I am going to work on myself inside and out. I am picking a topic each month that I want to improve on and I am going to read and do everything I can on that topic to better educate myself. September begins my health and fitness month. I will keep you posted each month and what I've learned. Erick is still training with his job. He travels alot but he likes what he is doing. He is working from home as well so we love having him around.
.
4 comments:
Camie, you're amazing. I love the updates on all your kiddos and can't believe either that Kiah is in 5th grade. CRAZY! It seems like you guys are loving it in Utah. So happy that your little family is all back together and doing great.
Hey Cam! Cute blog! I love the idea of working on something different every month. What a great idea! I may just have to snatch that one.
i love those fancy nancy books!! they always remind me of aliah. its crazy how fast everyones kids are growing up!! they are so adorable!
meg :0)
i want a cell phone!
supisu
Post a Comment